As we get closer and closer to Thanksgiving, many of you are preparing to enjoy a slice of pumpkin or even sweet potato pie. But it's time to broaden your dessert horizons. We are showing you how three ingredients and less than ten minutes may transform how you do dessert. Did we mention its no bake?
- 1 (8 ounce) package low fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups baking stevia
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared reduced fat graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and stevia. Mix in peanut butter and almond milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm