Go ahead indulge and have two- 88 calories per serving! We made these this past holiday season to show gratitude to small businesses in Mobile that allow us to set our business cards out and every Christmas we deliver cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (about 10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (smart balance)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup semisweet dark chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine stevia and brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg whites; beat 1 minute. Add flour mixture and chips; beat until blended.
- Drop dough by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 2 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.